Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why am I here?

Most of the time I'm really lazy and would prefer to either starve/eat junk instead of cooking dinner. Thankfully, I occasionally get a burst of productivity, and it is in these moments that I try to compensate for my overwhelming laziness. Lately, this energy has been channeled into making and freezing meals that can be easily prepared at dinner time so that the hubs and I don't become so malnourished that we can no longer function. Here, I will post some of my favorite recipes along with instructions for freezing them and preparing them when you're ready to eat. I certainly don't claim to be an expert on this topic, but I've been doing it for a little while with moderate success, so I might as well share what I've learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment